Contact us with any questions about our products or process! Our office is open M-F 9am to 4:30pm. We try to respond to all inquires within two business days!
Visit Our Retail Store and Roasting Facility
La Crema Coffee Company
9085 Sutton Place
Hamilton, Ohio 45011 | M-F 9am-4:30pm
Want to know more?
La Crema Store
We love visitors.
So stop by for some coffee talk.
We are here to help! From picking out the perfect gift to becoming a wholesaler.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your coffee have allergens, gluten, extra sweeteners or nutritional content?
- No! Our coffee is allergen and gluten free, all flavorings contain ZERO additional sweeteners and black coffee has virtually no calories. We use natural and artificial flavoring for our flavored coffees.
- Do your flavored coffees come in decaf?
- Yes! All of our flavors are available in decaf.
- How fresh is the coffee?
- Every bag is made to order every time! We do not back stock any of our coffees.
- The shelf life is typically 1-2 years as the bags are vacuum sealed. Some flavor may dissipate after a year.
- How long does it take it get my coffee?
- Retail lead times are around 3-5 business days (we’re not open on weekends) and wholesale lead times are 7-10 business days during our busiest season.
- What is the best way to order?
- Whichever way is easiest for you! Order online, call us (513-779-6278) or email (Info@LaCremaCoffeeCompany.com).
- How do I use the small 1.5oz Packet?
- Our 1.5oz packet is designed for a drip coffee maker. Open the package, pour it into a filter and put that in any normal drip coffee maker. A single 1.5oz can brew an 8-10 cup pot of coffee (depending on how strong you want it).
- What is your standard roast and standard grind for the coffee?
- We medium roast all of our coffee (unless specified in name, ex: French Roast Colombian). All of our coffee is ground at a drip coffee grind, so it is not fine enough for an espresso machine nor coarse enough for a French Press. We can grind coarse, drip or fine by request.